No matter whether you like a dry or wet shampoo, the objective remains the same — clean, fresh hair. If dry shampoo is your thing, boy have we got a recipe for you. Even if you’re skeptical, give it a try. Making your own dry shampoo is super easy as we outline in this episode of Earth911TV. With just three simple ingredients you too can create your own DIY dry shampoo! Go ahead; wash away any doubt you have about what you’re putting in and on your hair.
DIY dry shampoo
- Mix equal parts Baking Soda and cornstarch
- Add 15 drops of essential oil (your choice)
- Mix and shake
Making your own DIY dry shampoo is really that simple. No more shampoo bottle waste or ‘I just ran out of shampoo!!’ emergencies.
Latest posts by Earth911 (see all)
- How the Cloud Is Going Green - August 14, 2017
- Hacks to Stay Cool: Beat the Heat Using Less Energy - July 31, 2017
- How to Shop for Clothes with the Earth in Mind - July 28, 2017