How to Recycle Shingles
Did you know you can recycle shingles? Asphalt shingles are a common roofing material, and can be recycled thanks to their asphalt content. Shingles can be diverted from the waste stream and transformed into asphalt pavement for our streets and highways.
Sponsored by Owens Corning
Owens Corning The Shingle Recycling Program
[SlideDeck2 id=313951 ress=1]
Frequent Shingles Recycling Questions
Through their shingle recycling program, Owens Corning offers a search tool that helps connect you to contractors that recycle in your area. You can also jump to the recycling locator to find your best local option for shingle recycling.
- Owens Corning Roofing and Asphalt Introduces Homeowners to Shingle Recycling Pledge Program
- Owens Corning Launches Shingle Recycling Program
- Owens Corning Forms Alliance with Earth911 to Expand Footprint of Nation’s Leading Shingle Recycling Program
- Owens Corning on Facebook
- Follow Owens Corning on Twitter: @OwensCorning