Perpetual Calendars Save Resources  

RSS

jims
 jims
(@jims)
22/10/2018 10:47 am  

Perpetual calendars can save resources by eliminating the need to replace calendars that are not written on. Although various types of perpetual calendars have been around for a long time, none have replaced conventional calendars for everyday use. The ones available either require reference to a conventional calendar to set them or are difficult to read. And whereas some patents describe ideas that are close to what is needed to make a practical perpetual calendar, there has been, to the best of my knowledge, nothing manufactured or patented that is quite like the calendars that I have developed. My book "Practical Perpetual Calendars - Innovative, Convenient and Green" by James R. Saltvold describes how to use concepts and tables that I have developed to make desk calendars, wall calendars, pocket calendars, photo holders and other types of calendars from card stock and other materials. These calendars are easy to set and read and have a range of 50 to 100 years depending on the size of the year table. My January 10, 2018 blog post on my website www.jamessaltvold.com describes some of the better calendars in my book. Other posts describe individual calendars. Some of these have improvements to designs in my book. In addition to saving resources, calendars based on my concepts are convenient in that there is no need to replace calendars every year. All concepts and designs can be used royalty free. I believe that there is a large potential market for perpetual calendars ranging from low cost calendars made by print shops to ornate calendars made by craft shops.  

ReplyQuote
Mitch Ratcliffe
(@mratcliffe)
Member Admin
22/10/2018 11:12 am  

Jim -- thanks for sharing this! Great idea.

Mitch Ratcliffe
Earth911.com

ReplyQuote
Share: