How to get involved...

How to get involved: What actions have you taken to help the environment?  

RSS

Claire Waring
(@claire-waring)
Member Admin
02/07/2018 5:10 pm  

Have you organized a neighborhood cleanup? Helped maintain wilderness trails? Do you have suggestions for community projects or something an individual can do? Share your experience so that others can learn from you and get inspired to help.

Mitch Ratcliffe
(@mratcliffe)
Member Admin
02/07/2018 6:28 pm  

Hey, Earthlings, please add the name and website for the programs you find most valuable when organizing local activities. We can share them with the world.

Mitch Ratcliffe
Earth911.com

ReplyQuote
Recycle Mike
(@recycle-mike)
05/02/2019 7:24 pm  

I contacted the Dannon company, since my family and I enjoy the greek yogurt. Unfortunately, the plastics Dannon uses is only 5 and 6's. When I contacted the company the response I received seemed to be based on cost. I highly encouraged them that they switch over to plastics that could be more readily recycled like 1 and 2. I also encouraged them to be more responsible since our oceans are becoming more polluted and having severe effects on the marine life.

ReplyQuote
Mitch Ratcliffe
(@mratcliffe)
Member Admin
07/02/2019 6:19 pm  

Great job, even if it did not result in an immediate change. If five to eight percent of customers of any brand were to make this request, things will start to change.

Mitch Ratcliffe
Earth911.com

ReplyQuote
Share: