Everyone has their own interior design preference. From retro to modern, there is a flavor for everyone. Now if you’re into Scandinavian design, boy have we got some exciting DIY Scandinavian design project ideas for you below. We must admit, we’ve got a particular affinity for the minimalism and functional elements of Scandinavian design. Nothing wasted. Ever.
These ideas come courtesy of the folks at Fix. So what do they have to say about these DIY Scandinavian design project ideas? Well….
These simple design hacks are quick, cheap, and can be entirely temporary if you want to try them out for only a short while. Most importantly, the amount of money you need to shell out to tap into the decor du jour is as minimal as the style itself.
DIY Scandinavian design ideas
Wondering what DIY Scandinavian design project ideas are covered? How about these;
- DIY coffee table
- Copper accents
- Wooden accents – wall art, etc.
- Functional wood branches – for coats, planters, etc.
Each project comes complete with a full listing of all the supplies you’ll need as well as step-by-step visual tutorials on how to create your very own DIY Scandinavian design pieces.
Source: Fix.com Blog
Feature image credit: daylightistanbul studio / Shutterstock
Latest posts by Chase Ezell (see all)
- Eco-Friendly July 4th Ideas Worth Celebrating, Too - July 4, 2017
- Ecological Landscaping Works, Plus How To Do It Correctly - September 26, 2016
- Create Your Own DIY Scandinavian Design Pieces - September 6, 2016