Everyone loves a party. Chances are, you’ll know you threw a great party when everyone is still talking about it weeks (or even years) later. Few, if any, will remember what type of plate their cake was served on. However, that doesn’t mean the waste left behind (your party) has to be as fleeting as any vodka-soaked party memories.
Now when it comes to party supplies – plates, napkins, cups, cutlery, table cloth – non-disposable is preferred. But, what about those times when that just isn’t an option for whatever reason – say for example you’re hosting the party off-site?
The folks at Susty Party have an interesting story and motto – ‘Respect Earth & Party On!’ Based in Brooklyn, NY, Susty Party creates fashionable and functional disposable tableware. Now before you we lose you completely with ‘disposable’, hang around this party just a little longer – this party is just about to get crazy.
You see, Susty products are;
- Chlorine free
- Made from sustainably harvested or renewable materials
Ready to kick this party into high gear? Susty Party products are responsibly made in North America, ‘in partnership with non-profit factories who employ and empower the visually impaired community.’ Susty Party partners with the National Institute for the Blind to produce plastic free and responsible party ware. Get your party on (responsibly) with:
- Compostable cups – capable of holding hot or cold libations, these compostable cups’ label turns into a tabletent (as does all of their product packaging).
- Compostable plates – Sturdy enough to hold a heaping-helping, these 7” compostable plates can be recycled with paper or home composted. FDA food-contact approved.
- Wood cutlery – Made of sustainably harvested Birch and Aspen wood, this cutlery is 7” long and strong. The 24 count variety (case of 4) contains 8 forks, 8 knives, 8 spoons.
- Cocktail napkins – Made of sustainably harvested paper, Susty Party’s napkins are 100% recycled and made with 20% post-consumer content.
- Tablecloth – Sturdier than traditional plastic (and biodegradable) this tablecloth (54” x 108”) is vinyl and BPA free. Party bonus – the label turns into straw tags!
With Susty Party products on the guest list, the only thing left behind will be…memories.