Thanks to those of you who responded to last week’s survey, Eco-Friendly Changes at Home.
From most popular to least popular, here’s how Earthlings rated the options in response to the question, “What changes in your home would you like to be more eco-friendly?”:
- Adopt an Earth-friendly diet (49 percent)
- Eliminate toxins & dirty air (44 percent)
- Add solar power AND Energy audit & savings: (41 percent)
- Water heating & reduced usage AND Insulation & window upgrades (36 percent)
- Create a recycling plan AND Shift to low-energy appliances (28 percent)
- Low-water yard & landscaping (27 percent)
- Sustainable decorating (25 percent)
Be sure to respond to this week’s survey, Plastic or Paper Food Packaging? We will report the results next week and post another question.