Thanks to those of you who responded to last week’s survey, Solar Panels on Your Home?
Here’s how Earthlings responded to the question, “Have you considered or installed solar panels on your home?”:
- Yes, and it is paying off handsomely: 27 percent
- I’m currently planning on adding solar to my home, but have not made the decision: 23 percent
- I looked into solar, but my home does not get enough sun: 12 percent
- No, I’m happy with my electric utility’s renewable investments: 0 percent
- No, I’m not interested in solar power for my home: 2 percent
- I’d love to have solar, but I can’t afford it: 36 percent
Be sure to respond to this week’s survey about Eco-Friendly Changes at Home. We’ll report the results next week and will post another question.
If you have suggestions, questions, or other ideas to share with the community, please start or join a conversation in the Earthling Forum.
Do you have questions about solar for your home? Earth911 has partnered with EnergySage to get you comparable cost quotes and all the answers needed to make a confident renewable energy investment. Visit EnergySage to begin profiling your home’s solar potential.