Express your opinion and help drive environmental change. Every week, Earth911 asks readers questions that can change the environmental perspective of the community and companies that want to know your expectations about sustainability practices, product design and recyclability, and much more.
Thanks to those of you who responded to last week’s survey, Would You Pay More for Sustainable Products. Here’s how much more respondents are willing to pay for sustainable products:
- 80-100 percent more: 13 percent
- 60-80 percent more: 7 percent
- 40-60 percent more: 22 percent
- 20-40 percent more: 30 percent
- 10-20 percent more: 25 percent
- Wouldn’t pay more: 3 percent
We’ll report the results of this week’s survey next week, so come back to learn what the community thinks about this week’s question and to answer another question.