Get creative with your bathroom product recycling, upcycling and reuse! This episode of Earth911TV is brought to you by CareToRecycle.com from Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
DIY upcycled keepsake jar
Here’s what you’ll need to create your own DIY upcycled keepsake jar.
- Empty Container
- Acrylic Paint
- Paint Brushes
- Fast Drying Glue
- Decorative Ornament (Think outside the box! Look for old hardware, knobs, or other pieces around the house that can be reused!)
- Remove label (if applicable)
- Paint first coat and let dry
- Paint second coat and let dry
- Glue decorative ornament on top of the container lid, let dry
- Fill with jewelry, nick-nacks, or whatever you can imagine!
Looking for more Earth911TV content? You’ll want to check out these other recent Earth911TV episodes too.