Thanks to those of you who responded to last week’s survey, What would you value most in a future sustainable economy?
Here’s how Earthlings responded:
- Equal opportunity for all: 9 percent
- Responsible production practices and transparency in industry: 17 percent
- Local self-sufficiency and sustainability: 12 percent
- A global perspective on climate with a local focus on health, education, and policy: 21 percent
- Freedom of choice in what my family and I buy and use: 6 percent
- A national or global recycling and anti-pollution policy that encourages sustainability: 35 percent
Be sure to respond to this week’s survey, Will Your Next Home Be Larger or Smaller? We will report the results next week and post another question.