Thanks to those of you who responded to last week’s survey, What would you value most in a future sustainable economy?
Here’s how Earthlings responded:
- Equal opportunity for all: 9 percent
- Responsible production practices and transparency in industry: 17 percent
- Local self-sufficiency and sustainability: 12 percent
- A global perspective on climate with a local focus on health, education, and policy: 21 percent
- Freedom of choice in what my family and I buy and use: 6 percent
- A national or global recycling and anti-pollution policy that encourages sustainability: 35 percent
Be sure to respond to this week’s survey, Will Your Next Home Be Larger or Smaller? We will report the results next week and post another question.
If you have suggestions, questions, or other ideas to share with the community, please start or join a conversation in the Earthling Forum.