Thanks to those of you who responded to last week’s survey, Will your first or next home be larger or smaller than the one you live in today?
Here’s how Earthlings responded:
- Smaller: a tiny house because I want to live lightly on the Earth: 48 percent
- About the same size as my current home: 34 percent
- Larger: it’s a mansion for me: 3 percent
- Larger: I’m an urban dweller who lives big: 0 percent
- Smaller: I will live light in the city: 15 percent
Be sure to respond to this week’s survey, How much would you pay for a zero-emission vehicle? We will report the results next week and post another question.
If you have suggestions, questions, or other ideas to share with the community, please start or join a conversation in the Earthling Forum.