You don’t have to be of Irish descent to love celebrating St. Patrick’s Day. While many people don’t know the holiday began when St. Patrick was said to have driven the snakes out of Ireland, the day is one that crosses cultures.
There are many ways to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. Wearing the color green as well as indulging in Irish food and drinks are customary, but there are fun ways to get prepared for the celebrations too.
Do you like getting crafty? St. Patrick’s Day is the perfect time to unleash your creative side and create something that is “green” in every sense of the word.
We’ve put together a list of 25 St. Patrick’s Day crafts that scream green to give you some inspiration. You’ll find DIY decorations to prepare for your St. Patty’s Day party, attire to keep you from getting pinched on the big day and even crafts for kids on this list.
No matter your skill level, you’re sure to find something you can tackle before the big day.
25 St. Patrick’s Day Crafts That Scream Green
Just click the links to access the tutorials!
- Recycled Coffee Cup Sleeve
- Burlap St. Patrick’s Day Banner
- Toilet Paper Roll Four Leaf Clover
- Wood Shim St. Patrick’s Day Art
- Handmade St. Patrick’s Day Card
- Woven Ribbon Shamrock
- Mosaic Paper Shamrocks
- St. Pat’s Magic Mason Jar Vases
- Upcycled Yogurt Cups for St. Patrick’s Day Treats
- Baby Food Jar Pot of Gold
- Patrick’s Day Clover Garden
- St. Paddy’s Day Popsicle Stick Bracelets
- Green Felt Hair Accessories
- Borax Shamrock Crystals
- Four Leaf Clover Beaded Bracelet
- DIY Button Hair Clip
- Easy Potted Clover
- Paper Shamrock Bouquet
- Felt Shamrock Ring
- DIY Shamrock Headband
- Crochet Clover Leaf
- Wood Chevron St. Patrick’s Day Clover
- St. Patrick’s Day Split Pea Wreath
- Washcloth Shamrock Heart Wall Decoration
- Upcycled Cereal Box Leprechaun Trap
How do you get crafty for St. Patrick’s Day?
Feature image courtesy of Judith Doyle