Thanks to those of you who responded to last week’s survey, Will you embrace sustainable eating in 2019?
Here’s how Earthlings responded to the question, “Which one of these sustainable eating options will you prioritize in 2019?”:
- Prioritize plants to reduce freshwater use and reduce deforestation: 69 percent
- Minimize meat to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, water use, and pollution: 12 percent
- Select new seafood to reduce over-fishing: 4 percent
- Look local for the food you need to reduce transportation-related CO2 emissions: 4 percent
- Eat mindfully to achieve overall waste and environmental damage: 12 percent