Easter is right around the corner and that means you’re little ones are going to need something to put those eggs in if they don’t already have one. This quick and simple DIY Easter Basket project repurposes a plastic milk jug transforming it into a festive Easter Basket, compliments of Earth911TV. Now hop to it you creative creatures!
- 1 clean milk jug
- 1 box cutter or scissors
- 1 marker
- Preferred decorations
- Rinse milk jug well and let dry.
- Draw an outline of your basket.
- Carefully cut out the bottom part of the basket.
- Carefully cut a strip from the remaining milk jug piece.
- Staple the ends of the strip to the basket.
- Fill and enjoy!
Looking for more Earth911TV content? You’ll want to check out these other recent Earth911TV episodes too.
Latest posts by Earth911 (see all)
- Survey: Americans Miss Out on Savings from Energy Hacks - July 21, 2017
- Bring the Outdoors In: Make Your Apartment a Garden Sanctuary - June 26, 2017
- The Best Eco-Friendly Home Decor Materials - June 12, 2017