In this episode of Earth911TV, we spotlight a nifty DIY face wash recipe sure to eco-clean your fantastic face. It’s super easy to make with just three natural ingredients. In case you were wondering, this recipe works … on any face. Ditch that dirty face with safe, natural ingredients and wash away any doubt about what you’re putting on it.
This article contains affiliate links. If you purchase an item through one of these links, we receive a small commission that helps fund our Recycling Directory.
DIY Face Wash
In a medium-sized jar or container,
- Add 10-20 drops of essential oil (of your choice). We used lavender essential oil.
- Add 2/3 cup Castile soap or castor oil.
- Add 2 tbsp almond, olive, or coconut oil.
- Stir together and enjoy.
Making your own DIY face wash is really that simple.
Looking for more DIY?
Check out these other simple DIY recipes courtesy of Earth911TV.
- DIY Dry Shampoo
- DIY Cleaning Solution
- DIY Bug Repellent
- DIY Upcycled Keepsake Jar
- DIY Sinus and Allergy Relief
Originally published on September 14, 2016, this article was updated in September 2022.