In this episode of Earth911TV, we spotlight a nifty DIY face wash recipe sure to eco-clean your fantastic face. It’s super easy to make with just three natural ingredients. In case you were wondering, this recipe works … on any face. Ditch that dirty face, and wash away any doubt about what you’re putting on it.
Clean face; clean conscience.
DIY Face Wash
In a medium-sized jar or container,
- Add 10-20 drops of essential oil (of your choice). We used lavender essential oil.
- Add 2/3 cup Castile soap or castor oil.
- Add 2 tbsp almond, olive or coconut oil.
- Stir together and enjoy.
Making your own DIY face wash is really that simple.
Looking for more DIY?
Check out these other simple DIY recipes courtesy of Earth911TV.
- DIY Dry Shampoo
- DIY Cleaning Solution
- DIY Bug Repellent
- DIY Upcycled Keepsake Jar
- DIY Sinus and Allergy Relief
Latest posts by Earth911 (see all)
- The Best Eco-Friendly Home Decor Materials - June 12, 2017
- Your Currency for Change: How to Focus Environmental Giving - June 8, 2017
- The Biggest Pros and Cons of Electric Vehicles - May 3, 2017